- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Robert Rosenberg D.C., C.C.S.P.
Meet Dr. Robert Rosenberg, a former paramedic turned chiropractor with a practice located in Longwood, Florida.
Affectionately known as Dr. Bob to his patients, he firmly believes in the philosophy that wellness is the product of a long-term commitment to a healthy and happy lifestyle. Health is not just a state where you are pain-free, but a lifestyle where you and your body are functioning at their peak allowing you to get the most out of life.
Dr. Bob stresses the importance of individual responsibility in conjunction with correct structural relationships, adequate nutrition, routine exercise and a positive mental attitude in order to achieve a long, productive and happy life.
A lifelong learner, Dr. Bob’s achievements are many, including:
- A Doctorate of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude) from Life Chiropractic College
- The Award of Merit from the National Dean’s List
- An Auricular Therapy Certification
- A Membership with the Florida Chiropractic Association
- And he is a Certified Sports Physician by A.C.A & the Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness
Dr. Bob still attends post-graduate education in Functional Medicine, Nutrition, Auricular Therapy, and Homeopathy. He believes there is always more that can be learned and we owe it to ourselves and those around us to learn as much as we can.